SAP Certified – Integration with SAP Application GS1 databar compatible
- Route PAD System for Zebra RW420 Printer
- Laser scanner with “Green spot”, providing good read feedback (Datalogic patent)
- Extra Long Range Laser, Imager and HF RFID reading options
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 Operating Systems
- Bluetooth® wireless technology, Wi-Fi® 802.11 b/g (CCX V4), GSM/GPRS/EDGE communication options
- 1.8 m (6 ft) drop resistance
- IP64 protection class
- Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
- Voice and VoIP support
The Kyman-GUN™ rugged mobile computer is designed to survive demanding environments and provide ergonomics that reduce operator fatigue. A sturdy outer case with overmold protection ensures reliability and robustness.
Kyman-GUN™ resists harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks, repetitive tumbles and freezing temperatures. FLEXIBLE
Kyman-GUN™ is available in hand-held and pistol grip models. Its detachable handle provides maximum flexibility switch between hand-held and pistol grip operations, without affecting Kyman-GUN’s™ intrinsic robustness.
Kyman-GUN™ offers a full range of Data Capture options including RFID HF-ISO, Voice Recognition and bar code. 2D Imager, standard laser and extra long range laser options provide data capture from near contact to several meters away. A vast variety of symbologies enable Kyman-GUN™ to meet every market and application objective.
Kyman-GUN™ simultaneously supports any network option – LAN, WAN and Personal Area Networks. GSM/GPRS/EDGE takes Kyman-GUN™ on the road making real-time transactions and enterprise resource access possible. WiFi 802.11 b/g with Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX V4) offers all the advantages of the Cisco WLAN infrastructure and the latest in security protocols, WPA™ and WPA2™.
Kyman-GUN™ maximizes operations for the enterprise using the fastest Intel X Scale processor available. The latest Windows CE operating system increases the return on investment through seamless integration and ease of deployment.