Laser scanner with “Green spot” (Datalogic patent) and Long Range laser reading options
- Compact, lightweight and robust
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 and Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating systems
- Summit embedded Wi-Fi for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Bluetooth® wireless communications
- IP64 protection class
- Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
- Wavelink Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™ and Terminal Emulation
The Datalogic Skorpio Gun™ takes advantage of the best handle and trigger in the warehouse industry. Compact size and light weight combine to offer excellent balance, and superior handling.
The Datalogic Skorpio Gun™ is designed to offer high performance in demanding conditions. The robust case with front and back rubber bumpers survives multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles.
The Datalogic Skorpio Gun™ provides all the features needed to make the operator’s task easier. The bright, high resolution display with anti-scratch protection guarantees excellent readability while a practical ambidextrous keyboard speeds up data input. It offers a choice between 2 different bar code scanners: a powerful laser reader with “green spot” (Datalogic patent) to provide visible good read feedback, and a long range reading option.
The system architecture is based on the powerful Intel X Scale PXA270 series processors with the standard Windows Mobile 6.1 and Windows CE 5.0 operating systems. Its wireless communication capabilities (Bluetooth® and IEEE 802.11 b/g) enable fast transactions and seamless interaction with information systems. Cisco Compatible Extensions CCX V4 certification permits all the advantages offered by a Cisco WLAN infrastructure.